Monday, January 9, 2012

Some New Fabric

A little bit of fabric can certainly perk up a room -even an outdoor room.

I replaced a few pillows on the front porch with a few more pieces of outdoor fabric I recently purchased......


 (the striped fabric and green fabric are new - the other pillows were already on my porch)





I also found this Annie Selke fabric on a remnant shelf in one of my favorite stores....


And recovered an old chair in my hall in a quick 3 minutes. 




So glad the staple gun was full of staples!  And "yes," that is the same Scramble fabric I used in my living room - just in brown instead of gray.

Just a new little punch of color can help with the January blues!



Pin It!

10 comments:

A Few Pennies said...

Pretty fabrics--that chair with brown print is awesome! I love them all and ready to make some pillow covers for my own sofa--I need a change too.

Sjn said...

Love them all! I have the same Anne Selke in blue.

Isabel said...

Awesome colors! And so true that a little bit of color can take away the blues!!

Katy said...

love that red print.

Pam - diy Design Fanatic said...

Very nice! Your fabrics are so colorful and pretty! I just made a pillow cover tonight and need to make a few more. Stopping by from Wow us Wednesday.

Bloggymom said...

Beautiful pillows!!!

Buttercup Bliss said...

Love the bright, cheerful colors of your new pillows. So pretty!!!

Shannon @ COZY HOME SCENES said...

I don't know how the weather is where you live, but it's been so gray and rainy here. Those perks of color would be a refreshing touch to any decor right now. I especially like that big red pillow.

Thank you for sharing how you brighten up your outdoor space on my party. I hope you'll plan to come back next week!

mississippi artist said...

I love them all! The mixture of colors is great!

Shannon @ COZY HOME SCENES said...

Hello again! Thanks again for adding this to the Your Cozy Home Scenes party. Just wanted to let you know that I featured your bright pillows tonight!

Hope you see you again next week!

 
01 09 10