Simple Rosemary Wreaths

I have received several compliments on my rosemary wreaths.  They are quite simple to make, if you have fresh rosemary.




Here is my rosemary by dark of night, with a flash.....


Rosemary Wreath
You only need 4 Items:
Rosemary (stalks at least 6 inches in length)
Florist wire
wire cutters
A ribbon for hanging



Just wrap the florist wire around the rosemary stalk and continue to wrap in a tight spiral, adding another stalk or two as you go (overlapping the stalks). 



Ummm - please ignore the Sprite bottle in the background.



Make the wreath circle the diameter you want, and wrap the wire to tighten the ends together.  Clip the wire and you are done.

If the wreath gets a little wopsided - you can add another, shorter stalk near the weak point to round out the shape of the wreath.

(The small wreaths required three stalks approximately 8" in length while the larger wreath involved 7 stalks.)





 I was too lazy to make the circle rounder.



Also - I am offering FREE SHIPPING for every item in my Etsy shop until December 16th!

Be sure and use the code FREESHIPPING when checking out!
Joining Centsational Girl Christmas Craft Party
Tuckers Take Tennessee
Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Home Stories A to Z

Comments

I like your rosemary wreaths. I have a nice rosemary scrub, and think I will make a few of these too. Thanks for tutorial and inspiration.
Decor To Adore said…
Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

Be Merry and Bright!
Meghan said…
Such a genius! Love the wreaths! Thanks for linking up!

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
Jenifer Harrod said…
I really liked this! Maybe I will find some rosemary and do this I just love the smell!
www.mun-emakingblogs.blogspot.com
Mmmm - I'll bet this smells heavenly too. I love it on the foot of your iron bed. So pretty.

Warmly, Michelle
Gretta said…
I love how fresh rosemary smells & would never have thought to make them into such beautiful wreaths! Great job and thanks for sharing your inspiration.