Free Printable

I made this printable card for one of my daughters.



(That one is 8.5"x11". Here is a smaller version.)

Just a reminder that when others are unkind, they may have insecurities of their own.


She is dealing with 'mean girls.'

Sort of reminds me of this clip....





If your daughters or grandaughters are facing the same thing,
this is a great book.....


as is this...



You will face trials and tribulations.




 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.   James 1:2,3

 These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.   1 Peter 1:7



 "...In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,  that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.   If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?   And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?    Matthew 5:43-46


Here are two more printables - Scripture Memory cards!

Just print on cardstock and trim to size.


Comments

Trish my heart goes out to your daughter at this difficult time. I do not understand what benefit young people get out of being mean and cruel. When I was young I never gave a moment's thought to being unkind to anyone so what in the world happened to our young people today?
Lack of guidance by parents? Lack of faith in the Lord in their homes?
I pray today that your sweet daughter realizes she is made of much finer stuff and has a huge advantage in life over other girls who have not found their way yet. I believe mean-spiritedness is born of ignorance and lack of direction in life and I pity those mean girls for the emptiness they must feel each day that causes them to lash out at others.
God bless you both as you overcome this trial!
Tina xo
Such a great quote Trish! Girls are the worst, friends one day and pure meanness the next. I hope your daughter realizes what a special human being she is and that those who tear others down really are just unhappy and insecure people striking out instead of looking inward!

Kat
Pamma said…
Oh, peace be with your sweet daughter...mean girls...grrrr. So hard when someone is picking on your child. Happened to my daughter also, was even harder when the teacher would do nothing...I had to request that some adult step in many times. Finally, it ended.
So glad those days are many years behind.
Peace.
Pam