Historic Buildings and Mail Order

We took a Sunday drive to South Carolina to visit family.

And we took the long way home.

My husband can take excellent photos with an i-phone.



Abandoned store in Penfield, Georgia


 



Penfield Baptist Church - Greek Revival style - c. 1845.

I am thinking I need to get him a nice camera and he can just quit his day job and sell his photographs for a living.  (just kidding, honey, please don't resign!)


Historic marker in Elberton, Georgia


Oh, and I ordered some mugs from my Printfection store- to see if I like the quality,

and I do!


Photo courtesy of my 12-year-old helper.

 
I also received my new recipe binder that I designed for my Zazzle shop....




 
It will replace this pitiful binder I have used for years.....



 
I will probably cook a lot more, now that I have the new binder and all.

Enjoy your day!


Comments

Terry said…
Wonderful to see Penfield Baptist Church. It's a vision in it's setting with it's stubby steeple.