Decorating with Shells

Summer is here!  Yippee!!

I have "beach" on my mind, along with pretty much anything sea-oriented.

I am crazy about this mirror....



Wow.

This room designed by Elizabeth Martin for George Stephanopolis includes several shells and some coral....

Elle Decor

Love the giant clam shell in the fireplace.


While I was at the beach, I saw these shells in Eight Flags Antiques Market...


(Seabiscuits are cool.  I found some for $2, each at The Plantation Shop.)

And here is an easy way to display shells - in old silver.....


 Isn't that driftwood mirror eye-catching?!   Not the best quality photos - I used my phone.


Back to the clam shells.


This succulent idea is from Centsational Girl.....



And here is a giant clam shell and some coral to go with it.


decorno


Gotta run. 

Comments

Hey! I just found your blog and I'm enjoying reading through your posts. Loving what I'm seeing and I'll be following. I look forward to visiting often!
I love the giant clam shell in the fireplace!