Shutters

I painted my entire entrance hall, including the upstairs hall (and UP the stairs) by myself last week.  DONE!  Ten years of little kid fingerprings - GONE! 

Then I listed a very heavy mid-century office desk on Craigslist last Friday.  Sold, and delivered it, yesterday.

Love, love, love accomplishing 'big' things on my never-ending to-do list.

Next?  Well, I need to paint my craft room and do alot more purging.  Ugh.  With the two rooms that are in dire shape, I am taking Flylady's tip and doing about 30 minute per day per room.

I am currently on the prowl for cheap shutters.  I am hoping to turn my porch into this....

Coastal Living

or maybe this....

Southern Living

Enjoy your day! 

Comments

Sjn said…
I LOVE that 2nd photo, a great space! I'm already trying to figure out how to make the trim ;-)
Tanna said…
KUDOS for your project completions!! Woo hoo!

I love those porches, too. The shutters add a sense of intimacy and style. Good luck on your search. Blessings ~ tanna
Paula@SweetPea said…
You accomplished a lot! Both porches are gorgeous.
Bravo to you. I think shutters will be great. Good luck with the hunt.
Maxine said…
LOVE your blog and all your photos and scripture!!
René said…
Finally getting around to blog reading after a week away. Great minds think alike Trish :)

I do love old shutters!