Some Vintage Finds

I'm constantly on the prowl for cute items for my booth. 

Like this precious doggie vase ....



(the mailbox is actually a vase).


I also found this table (with a nice finish) for a great price....



And I ran across some old gray metal vintage stools spattered with different paint colors. 
I forgot to take a picture because I am not a professional blogger - just a haphazard blogger.
But this is very similar to what the stools looked like .....


I bought Valspar spray paint at my local Lowe's - the color is "New Avocado".....


I love the color (as you can probably guess from my matching rug!)

I would really like to keep these for myself - but must exercise a little flea-market-discipline.
 

As I carried the stools into the store where I have my booth, a shopper commented "what cute stools."  Affirmation!  

Enjoy your day!



Comments

Terry said…
What cute stools!
Rebecca said…
No DOUBT! They are very "cute". Are you SURE you don't have a place for them in your house? They really fit in with your color scheme...
Love the dog vase and that table is really nice. Cute stools. I don't think I knew you had a booth.
Great stools! And your entry is charming.
Mary Ann
Isabel said…
What great finds!!!!:O) And I Love the color:O)
You chose a very pretty colour for those stools! :)