A Couple of New Things

I made a couple of moss wreaths to sell in my booth before Christmas.

One did not sell, so I brought it home...





I am enjoying it on a mirror in my dining room.

Here is one other project I created.
I took an old frame and hung some of our Christmas cards.....



I am going to pretend that I am now using it for "non-Christmas" photos, when, in reality, the Christmas photos are still up.

It was super-easy to make, I just zigzagged string across the back and staple-gunned it into the back of the frame.  And then I used both "zigzag" and "staple-gun" in past-tense in the same sentence. 


I used clothespins to hold the photos on....


It literally took me less than ten minutes from start to finish.   Gotta love a quick project.

Have a great day!

Comments

Good Morning Sweetie...
What a wonderful idea. I love it, and I will be watching for a frame now for me as well. It would also make a cute little message board for leaving each other messages as well.

I love the decorated clothespins. That was such a wonderful little touch as well.

Your moss wreath is both elegant and stunning hanging in front of that mirror. I love it. It could be used year round as well. What an element of surprise for the room. I was instantly drawn right to it.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful Monday morning.

Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Great projects! I love the wreath and the photo frame. I cannot believe the wreath didn't sell. You just never know.

hugs
Sissie
Crystal Crate said…
Absolutely fantastic blog!! I'm so happy to find you via CotedeTexas. I've started my own blog and store that I hope you'll visit and even follow - maybe. I make one of kind bottle art I think you'll really enjoy! Off to read more ... just wanted to say hi!