Goodbye Apples



Time to tell another one "goodbye."

My 10-year-old-helper and my husband don't like it when I sell my paintings.


Maybe it is because they don't like 'change.'



I, personally, like the cash and the affirmation of my artistic abilities.

And selling my art is quite the Inspiration -

Selling inspires me to paint a little more!

(To the canvas, I go -I am thankful to have some special orders lined up for Mother's Day!)

Please visit The Inspired Room for more inspirational posts.

Comments

Terry said…
Howdy
Congratulations :)
Change is difficult ,but now your family will have the joy of sharing your treasure with another.
Just remember to paint your family
a new treasure to enjoy !
Have a blessed Month of May .
Until next time
Happy Trails
Molly Anne said…
Congrats on the sale! I completely know what you mean by getting an affirmation of your artistic abilities - it is such a wonderful compliment when someone likes your creatings well enough to buy them.
Sales are good!!!! Now go paint some more ;-)
Alyssa said…
'Love them apples!'-Congrats on your sale! I really like your antique car painting too. Stop by my blog if you get a chance and see what painting I won last night! I hung it right above my bed. I fell in love with it. ;)Alyssa
Congrats on your sale. Very charming, as usual.

:)
ButterYum