Another Birthday!!

Remember that my daughter had her 14th birthday on Saturday?
Well, my other daughter also has a birthday this week!
(The first week of May is a beautiful time of year! What perfect birthday weather!)





Happy 17th Birthday, Emily!!



How do they get so old so fast??? She was just a toddler, yesterday! I'm teary just thinking about it.

On to a less emotional topic - I am hosting a giveaway, tomorrow - as part of Funky Junk Interior's 2000 Followers event. Be sure and swing by if you are interested in potentially winning a painting!

Comments

Aww Trish, Happy Birthday to beautiful Emily! How lucky you are to have not one, but two gorgeous girls!

And I can't wait for the giveaway!

Kat :)
What beautiful young ladies you have!!!! Happy Birthday Emily!
Farmgirl Paints said…
Trish she's just beautiful. I have that Sound of Music song in my head...I am 16 going on 17:) I remember those years very clearly. Can't imagine my own daughter being there. I'll pray for you;)