Monday, April 5, 2010

Everything is Blooming



Country Living

Pollen is KING in Georgia, this week.

My Carolina Jessamine smells wonderful..........




The dogwoods are beautiful..........




The redbuds bloomed late, this year.......



My phlox lived to bloom again this year
(my thumb is not the greenest thing around)........


And everything has a yellow layer of dust.......


There are lots of tourists milling around town - headed to the Masters in nearby Augusta.
I am so glad everything is blooming for their visit!



Oh - and here is another special order - and another item checked off my "to do" list.


This verse was requested for a friend to give as a gift.............




Have a great week!


Pin It!

8 comments:

janet said...

lots in bloom here in Virginia also, but you can bet the pollen is on it's way.;-(

Tina Steele Lindsey said...

No place more beautiful in the spring time than a historic old southern town!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Beautiful painting:) So jealous of all your blooms. Soon, very soon. I'm just sure of it;)

Molly @ A Bit O' Shine said...

WOW that is a lot of pollen! I don't have allergies so it doesn't bother me when things bloom and go crazy but my poor brother is always miserable.

Such lovely spots of blooming beauty! I just noticed today that my apple tree is blooming and I could even see it through the torrential rains. :)

bluecottonmemory said...

Oh, I love yoru painting for your friend And I love your painted flower containers! Your art brightened my day:)

仲亨仲亨 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
trish said...

You are not kidding about the pollen! My oh my is everything yellow around here too. But the beauty of all the flowering trees, bushes and gardens is breath taking. I just love spring! :o)
Your painting is a favorite verse of mine. :o) It looks great!
Sincerely ~ Trish

Mysteriously Worn And More! said...

Trish...I have to say that your blog is BEAUTIFUL and I can only hope and try to some day...be able to accomplish what you have with the color and whimsy and just simply...beauty of content!

Great Blog!
Suzy@mysteriouslywornandmore (thisblissfulife)

 
01 09 10