Spring Break

My kids get two (2) spring breaks each year. Two full weeks out of school - one week in March and one week in April.
(For those of you who are curious - their extra week started with a week of "intercession" for a select group of kids to "catch up" on studies while everyone else took a break. I think this was initially a move toward year-round school. Now, our system cannot afford to pay teachers to attend intercession -and very few kids were attending during that week, anyway- so we just have two full weeks OFF during the spring.)
In the meantime, I am enjoying my week off in March.

Here are some inspirational photos I found.
I have been saving these photos in my "idea" file. I have a spare bedroom in my house that is pale yellow and ready for a makeover. I am not changing the paint.
Essentially - I need curtain panels and bed linens.
I have been searching for a color scheme for that room. Enjoy these images while I enjoy my spring break (ignore the Christmas tree) ......


Country Living


House Beautiful


House Beautiful


Country Living


Country Living



Pottery Barn


Southern Living


Chicago Home and Garden




Comments

Can't wait to see what you get accomplished!!

I know it will be FABULOUS!

Lou Cinda :)
Farmgirl Paints said…
I really do wish we had two weeks of spring break....what a luxury. Great eye candy:)
How wonderful to have two full weeks off in the spring!

I love all of your inspirations pics and I can't wait to see how your room turns out!

Kat :)
i am seeing these colors every where..very popular! Calming is the word ;-)
Oh I have a pale yellow dining room! This gives me some new ideas too. Anxious to see your room when you are all finished. I love the cobalt blue glass objects with the yellow. I have a lot of cobalt blue things stored away that I would like to use in my room someway.