Spotlight on Art

Thank you Things That Inspire!!!


Things-That-Inspire graciously included my art and my blog in her latest post about the Trinity School's Artist Market - "Spotlight on Art".

Read her well-written post about the market, and see her photo of my display here.

The Trinity School in Atlanta hosts a wonderful Artist Market each year. (I believe this may be their 29th year). Over 350 artists contribute works to the show.

I am thrilled to be one of their artists, this year!

Here are a few of the paintings I took to the Artist Market.



I really like these hydrangeas I painted last week
(can't do anything early - procrastination wins, every time!).......




And I thought this little guy would be great for a
kid's room..........



And here is more information regarding the Artist Market - February 15-20th.

I walked through the market - there are some beautiful pieces of art!

Check it out this week if you live in the Atlanta area!

This post is linked to: Making the World Cuter, Just Something I Whipped Up, Make Your Monday, Toot Your Horn Tuesday

Comments

I love your Be Joyful Always and the Hydrangeas. Your art is so inspiring.
I love your art...always puts a smile on my face ;-)
trish said…
There are several of your paintings that I adore! "Be joyful always" is just stunning.
-Trish
Sjn said…
My daughter and I went over there today on your recommendation. The paintings, in every and all mediums, were beautiful. We didn't buy anything (not in our February budgeting), but sure could have. It was great to see your work in person!
Farmgirl Paints said…
I like the hydrangeas too, and the one with the black on the bottom and the three little pots on top...too cute!
Debbiedoos said…
love your art! So whimsy and fun and colorful too!!~
Cindy said…
I love your style of artwork. Very fun and each one really says something. I was reading on down on older posts and saw your snow photos. Don't all of the old buildings look so much beautiful surrounded by brilliant white snow? And then add the blue, blue sky...an artists dream I would think. I would love to see how you would interpret that in a painting.
Hugs, Cindy S.
Oh how nice for you! Isn't it fun and exciting to be a part of something like this? Love your art.
Blayne Macauley said…
I saw your work at the artist market. It's hard to imagine, but it is even more beautiful in person than it is on the computer. I was so excited! As soon as I saw it I said "hey, that's my friend's art." Ha ha. Congratulations on a great show!