One Last Christmas Post


Tip Junkie is hosting one last Christmas party!

(Yes - today is December 29th!)

I found some MORE cute vintage Santa mugs at my favorite local flea market, just before Christmas.




These front three Santas were $1, each.


They fit right in with the rest of the gang, don't they?



Plus this snowman mug to add to my snowman collection!



One dollar.

(And even more exciting - My teen girls now share my passion for this flea market!)


I tried using extra-large photos in this post - but I think it is a bit overwhelming. Going back to my standard size, next time.

Comments

Terry said…
I don't think you can have enough Santa mugs. Hey, once you've got all the mugs you need, how about revealing your favorite local flea market?
Sjn said…
I too love to flea! I love the fact that we are using someone Else's discards too, another way to recycle!
Unknown said…
Very Cute! My mother used to put Santa mugs on the kitchen window during the season and it always brings back good memories when I see them. I've never seen a Pink Santa Mug before...:)
The mugs are super-cute! Can I come to flea market with you?