Oh, Chandelier!

Spent a few minutes day-dreaming about a new chandelier (or two!) for my home.
(I am also participating in White Wednesday at Faded Charm - so please note the white rooms and white (crystal) chandeliers!)


This one would be perfect in my recently re-decorated
dining room.

(as would those flowers, ... and that table........, and that mirror, ........)

Love the angels in this next photo.................




Not my style, but beautiful and interesting................


Here is another favorite.........

(I would have to turn the bust the other direction while I eat.)

Above four images: Traditional Home



I also adore this one in this bedroom.............
Above two images:Southern Living




Above images: Pottery Barn





And the Grand Finale!!!
One of
Martha's chandeliers.........


(Okay - I just wiped the drool off my chin from staring at that white mantle!!)

Have a GREAT Wednesday!

Comments

Terry said…
I didn't "get" chandeliers until was quite old. But I've been working on it.
Farmgirl Paints said…
Wow those are some fancy chandeliers. I want one too, but a little more farmgirl...if there is such a thing:)
Molly Anne said…
Turning the bust away while you eat totally made me laugh. I agree about the one photo - not my taste either but really interesting looking!
I love all those potted flowers on the tables. I can't wait until the store in town gets in their paper white narcissus bulbs!
Faded Charm said…
I too love all chandeliers. The last one is 2die4. If you'd like to have your name on the list of participants on my sidebar, just let me know.

Thanks for your interest.

Kathleen
kanishk said…
love all those potted flowers on the tables. I can't wait until the store in town gets in their paper white narcissus bulbs! Work from home India
nannykim said…
oh no--I so love that tree in the third pic from the bottom!! So rustic and homey!!

I love all the white in blue in the pic with the bust!! Beautiful!

http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com