New Ho-Ho-Ho Art

I have had a busy week of painting.

Can you count painting canvas as DIY??

I Did-it-myself, after all!

The first two painting are for a nursery or kids' room............




These are both 16"x20"


Ho, Ho, Ho!!
This next painting is 36"x48".........


(It is for window in a downtown store. Hence, the XXL size!!)


Here are a few more ....... in-progress (obviously)


Clearly - the cheeks and beard and mouth are not complete.

" Yes" - they need more than one large Santa, and "Yes", that is a laundry basket.


So, just lay a finger aside of your nose, give a nod, and fly with your favorite reindeer on over to Kimba's new Soft Place to Land website and join the DIY party, today!




DIY Day @ ASPTL

Comments

You are a very talented painter! I love the kid creations.
Kurtzhals said…
Oh I so love to see honest to goodness artwork on DIY day. Love them, I'm featuring your project over at my blog :)
Holly said…
You really nailed Santa! He will look great in the store window!
Love the big Santa painting. How fun! :-)
Yes, creating colorful charming inspired orignial artwork with paint IS DIY worthy! Looks FAB! ;)
I love that elephant! Great work.