A Little Sunday Scripture






Image: Transfiguration Church Buffalo, NY



Hebrews 10:23-25
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.




Church turned Bookstore in Holland



Vacant church in
Newburg, NY





Former church in Washington, D.C.


Church turned home in Holland.




Vacant church in Columbus, Ohio




Church in Moffat, Colorado




Boarded-up church in the UK

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the encouraging scripture today. I need replenishing today. Have a beautiful Sunday.

LeAnn
I love your beautiful pictures and I had to look at every old post, love it all, feeds my soul, since I am a frustrated interior designer decorator, I really loved your sight, I am a new follower of yours, come for a visit
Heather said…
Empty churches make for some of the saddest pictures! Especially gorgeous old churches like the ones you posted. I hope they find new congregations.
What a darling post! I have never seen some of these types of churches... and the verse was so appropriate too!

Loving your blog,
LMM