My House is a Mess

So, why not dream about other houses - rather than actually painting, recovering, organizing, accessorizing cleaning my own home?!!?
Here are a few pretty homes..................



I think the checkered/striped stair runner "makes" this entry. And fresh flowers don't hurt.


The striped rug and interesting tables complete this room, perfectly. (along with the beautiful drapes!)


I don't care for blue - or so I pretend! This room is terrific, right down to the blue hydrangeas.


Blue, AGAIN! I know this photo has been around, awhile, but I always go back to it and dream of wallpapering my ceiling.

A girl's dream kitchen. Pink, pink, and more pink.

Too Fun!

Okay - I'm off to find the counter beneath those dishes.

I am Hooked on Clean Houses, today. Be sure and visit Hooked on Houses for blog party fun! I am also thankful for my Beautiful Life -messy house, dirty dishes, and all ! Visit The Inspired Room for a Beautiful Life blog party!

Photo 1:Homes and Gardens

Photo 2: House Beautiful

Photo 3:House Beautiful

Photo 4: Coastal Living

Photo 5: Coastal Living


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing inspiring photos! I love the staircase and foyer in the first image. Wouldn't that be fun to come home to?

Have a lovely weekend~
Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm
trish said…
Your first image is my very favorite! Those stairs just beckon me to come and sit on them. :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Terry said…
The pink and blue kitchen is kind of girly but a knock out.
What cute pictures! Your first sentence makes me laugh. Very much like me... instead of cleaning my own home, I'll just look at pictures of other pretty homes. :)
Beth Dunn said…
I'll move in with you! I'm so over my mess. xoxo
blushing rose said…
Love them all ... ty for sharing. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon
Anonymous said…
These are great pictures. I love that entry way, it's so fresh and light.

Have a good weekend!
What beautiful images in this post, made my morning to see so many pictures I had never seen before!
Unknown said…
I know how you feel, I've been decluttering since friday. Feels good but it still doesn't look like these houses!