Thursday, September 10, 2009

My House is a Mess

So, why not dream about other houses - rather than actually painting, recovering, organizing, accessorizing cleaning my own home?!!?
Here are a few pretty homes..................



I think the checkered/striped stair runner "makes" this entry. And fresh flowers don't hurt.


The striped rug and interesting tables complete this room, perfectly. (along with the beautiful drapes!)


I don't care for blue - or so I pretend! This room is terrific, right down to the blue hydrangeas.


Blue, AGAIN! I know this photo has been around, awhile, but I always go back to it and dream of wallpapering my ceiling.

A girl's dream kitchen. Pink, pink, and more pink.

Too Fun!

Okay - I'm off to find the counter beneath those dishes.

I am Hooked on Clean Houses, today. Be sure and visit Hooked on Houses for blog party fun! I am also thankful for my Beautiful Life -messy house, dirty dishes, and all ! Visit The Inspired Room for a Beautiful Life blog party!

Photo 1:Homes and Gardens

Photo 2: House Beautiful

Photo 3:House Beautiful

Photo 4: Coastal Living

Photo 5: Coastal Living




Pin It!

9 comments:

rosecottagegardensandfarm said...

Thanks for sharing inspiring photos! I love the staircase and foyer in the first image. Wouldn't that be fun to come home to?

Have a lovely weekend~
Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Tricia Anne said...

Your first image is my very favorite! Those stairs just beckon me to come and sit on them. :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Terry said...

The pink and blue kitchen is kind of girly but a knock out.

PamperingBeki said...

What cute pictures! Your first sentence makes me laugh. Very much like me... instead of cleaning my own home, I'll just look at pictures of other pretty homes. :)

Beth Dunn said...

I'll move in with you! I'm so over my mess. xoxo

blushing rose said...

Love them all ... ty for sharing. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

erinlovesdesign said...

These are great pictures. I love that entry way, it's so fresh and light.

Have a good weekend!

Things That Inspire said...

What beautiful images in this post, made my morning to see so many pictures I had never seen before!

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

I know how you feel, I've been decluttering since friday. Feels good but it still doesn't look like these houses!

 
01 09 10