Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Historic Home Site


Found a great blog that is full of Historic Homes for sale (yes, that is my idea of FUN).
The site is Old House Dreamer and blogger Kelly Sloan has done a terrific job compiling different types of homes from different areas.
Here is a sampling:



This "storybook" house is one of my favorites, inside and out!



Wow. Wow. Wow. Look at this next one.



What in the world? Info here.




And the den in this $29.75M home reminds me of my own..... (HA!)



Some of the interior shots crack me up.


Need a school house?


And, finally, a Second Empire house to whet your whistle.......



Thank you to Julia at Hooked On Houses for sending me to Old House Dreamer!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Maya said...

Love the one with the lighthouse! Great source, thanks!

Terry said...

I could go for the schoolhouse but I don't like the interiors so much. Kind of cold up there too.

 
01 09 10