Monday, August 31, 2009

Paint By Numbers



Just love this grouping of paintings.
And most of them are Paint-by-number! How fun!


Country Living

Then I saw this fun wall.

Country Living

So, I googled Ebay and Etsy ...........

and came up with the following paint-by-number TREASURES!



Vintage Interiors $16 includes frame!



Ebay Listing $1.99 starting bid





Cottage Collection.etsy.com $45 with frame.





Paint By Number KIT on Ebay $9.95 plus $7 shipping

("kit" means you will do the actual painting.)

(Remember...... the ebay listings will expire, soon - just search for "paint by number" in the ebay search box for more treasures.)



Join Rhoda's Thrifty Monday blog party for more treasures!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Pam @ This Humble House said...

Well, those ARE cute! Who knew?! Love the beachy scene!

~ Pam

Terry said...

My daughter #1 has done a few sets of paint-by-numbers note cards. They are colorful and look great. She keeps them on display. They are a bit stylized.

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Oh my gosh I use to love painting those as a kid! Thanks for taking my back. I think a project like that would be so much fun now!

Tricia Anne said...

I have looked and looked for paint by numbers! Thanks for pointing us to where we can buy them. I would love to paint one. :o)

janet said...

I remember that issue of Country Living..very cool!

Wendy said...

Its crazy how popular these are nowadays!

junkdreams said...

I love vintage paint by numbers and can never resist when I see them in the thrift stores.
xojanis

 
01 09 10