Georgia in the Summertime

Not much is as defeating as Summer in the Deep South -

-EXCEPT.............
Summer in the Deep South with no pool.

It is June 2nd and already 91 degrees in the shade. I have been going through my mental list of the benefits of a pool.
1. The kids will swim all the time and be super healthy;
2. They will never, ever be bored;
3. I'll have more time to myself;
4. I'll get really skinny because I have to look good for the pool;
5. The house will stay clean because we are always in the pool.........

While I await the money tree, here are a few dream pools I discovered.

I love the flagstone and landscaping around
this first pool, courtesty of Country Living.



Here is the yard "before" the pool and plants.






Check out the boxwoods around this pool.

Southern Accents


Elle Decor


Your lawn doesn't get weeds if you have a pool, right?

Elle Decor




Elle Decor



Southern Living

Comments

Rue said…
That second to last pool stole my heart! LOVE it :)

rue