Old is New, Again....

or maybe, "One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure."
I found this old painting I made for my son when he was small.






Easy to re-create (I hope). So I placed it on Etsy to re-paint with personalization!


Speaking of Trash/Treasure-

Found this nice (barely worn) blazer on Ebay.

EEEWWW!!! Used clothes!?

Now really, how often does a typical American boy wear a blazer?



Here is a picture of The Boy, The Blazer, and The Box it came in.




Here are some really cute kid clothes you could certainly "recycle" to another generation.




Via ArtsieGirl


Quilts fare well, also.






I found this cute Etsy site where you can make your own cloth books for Baby.






And there is always "upcycling."



For more bibs, see LousUpcycles




To paraphrase my niece, Hannah, -"Hand-Me-Downs RULE!"

Comments