Easter Decor

Time to decorate the hall buffet for Easter.


Currently in bloom: dogwood, azaelas (in silver pitcher),


and camillas (in footed dish).


I clearly need a photography lesson.


Perhaps I could actually polish my silver bowls on occasion.




Here is a 'chocolate' bunny I bought at Nell Hill's. (I LOVE Nell Hill's!!)

The paper grass looks a little tacky,

but will have to do for now.




Wish this were taken by me (the professional photographer)

at my house (where everything is always perfect and clean).

(Disclaimer: the below photo is not of my house.)




My latest Etsy listing for spring, or maybe for a baby's room?



I saw this cute bunting at Michaelesommerville.etsy.com

Comments

Thank you so much for sharing a link to my Etsy shop with your readers~ seems we're ALL in the mood for spring and Easter!

You have me rolling about the "disclaimer." My house is also "perfect," NOT!