Can You Even Imagine?

6000 acres in Colorado
Wow.
What a great place to live - or just visit!
Architectural Digest featured this amazing house, recently.

Let's start with the guest cottage.

This little cabin would fit me to a tee....


Isn't that just precious?

The entire main house is 6,500 sf and sits on 6,000 beautiful acres.



And in the kitchen...........

The countertops are a claro walnut. (Info on claro walnut here.)

This is a little "general store" located on the compound.


And here is the main house. The water feature is also a horse trough.



Now that is my kind of 'roughing it' out west!



Be sure and visit The Inspired Room for more inspiring views and posts!

Comments

Kelsey said…
WOW! I would definitely "rough it" there too! I don't know if I could handle having 6000 acres though...unless someone else took care of it for me!
Molly Anne said…
*died of happiness*
Love the 'cup of coffee view' !!!!
Holy cow, that's quite a place! The views alone are to die for. Gorgeous! I really like the kitchen, too--so unique looking.

Have a great weekend, Trish! :)
Teresa said…
My Dad had an old log cabin on his place that he restored...loved it. This brought back memories.
Thanks for sharing.