Country Music Mansion

(In the spirit of Julia, at Hooked on Houses, ...........
my "Mom the real estate agent" sent me this listing. )

Alan Jackson's home in Tennessee is for sale.




Only a cool $38mil with 135,000 acres (I meant to say- "135,000 beautiful acres" - Tennessee is a beautiful state.)



The compound includes a guest cabin............


A horse stable with human living quarters..............



.....Plenty of room for cars, working out, horse back riding, etc. Check it out for yourself.
(Look at the architecture of the gymnasium building! That building exterior would most certainly win the "Best Basketball Gymnasium Architecture" award ...... once that particular award is created.)


I love the character of this boat house
.



This cute cape cod is actually a playhouse!


(I used to love that type of merry-go-round when I was a kid!)

Here is a bedroom back at the main house..........

(I don't mean to sound picky, or anything, but that much beige would drive me batty. I would have to show up with my paint brush immediately after the closing.) Love all the furniture to throw my clothes on, though (jk! jk!).


In case you thought that was a jealous, petty comment about the bedroom,

please note- I LOVE the pool!



Please visit the blog party at >Hooked on Houses!

Comments

I'm just not sure this place would be big enough for me. Kinda cramped, don't you think? ;-)

Wow, this was a fun tour. I really love the Cape Cod playhouse! Too cute.
Anonymous said…
This is so awesome! Funny thing though, it doesn't seem like Alan Jackson would live there for some reason. Thanks for sharing! Love the pool too...
Holy cow, that is one incredible place!!

And I had the exact same thought about the beige - "I'd have to pop some color in that place!" ;-)
Sandy said…
Well I'd have to have 135,000 friends. If we split up the acres, how much is it each? Isn't it beautiful.
Donna said…
I always wonder why in the world somebody would sell a house like that. I mean, it's not like you can move up to something better!
You are right! Tennessee IS a beautiful state, I miss it daily. Really enjoyed your post!
Gorgeous!! What a dream home. I wonder where he's moving to? How could you top that?
Wow! That is not the type of house I expected Alan Jackson to live in. I expected something on a smaller scale I guess. Lovely house.

Visiting via Hooked on Houses.
ImagineCozy said…
That is one amazing place. I do love the play house. And the boat house is so lovely.