Summer To Do List

I am running out of time to complete my list for the summer. 

I have not yet sewn this for my daughter....


Can she wear that with a turtleneck in December? (just kidding)


I have not managed to transform my laundry/craft room into this....


or this....




Or teach my eldest everything she needs to know before starting college....

Or should I have been working on that for the past 18 years?


I also have a couple of posts I keep forgetting to complete.
Like the one about how my son and I constructed this planting bed all by ourselves....

(but I have to remember to take a photo AFTER we mow, not before!)


And I need to complete the post I began about this beautiful Bed and Breakfast....





To add to everything else, I am constantly lengthening my Summer "To-Do" list.   Just today, I added these cute pins by Emily at Jones Design Co....




And I designed another coffee mug for my Zazzle store, yesterday....


(why am I spending time on this sort of thing?  Can someone please help me get focused?)

Oh, I did clean out the pantry, yesterday.  Woohoo! 


Hope you have a productive and enjoyable day!



Comments