Before and After Turquoise Table

Hang onto your hats!
I managed to get alot done in the month leading up to our Graduation Party.

Here is the table I painted.

Before
(sitting in the middle of the kitchen on the way to the back porch to be painted!)


And a couple of shots with the table still in the family room......




And here are the "After" photos....




I used a couple of coats of  Valspar "Swim" in semi-gloss.  Then I distressed the table with sandpaper and stained the entire table and wiped the stain off, immediately, to give the color some depth. 

I am very happy with how it turned out!

Linking to Furniture Feature Friday!





Comments

Deserae said…
Wow, what a wonderful transformation!!!! It looks fabulous in your family room and I love the pop of color it adds to the room too! Great job :o)
~Des
You should be happy...it's gorgeous!

Love that color...well done girl

janet xox
Unknown said…
Love the colour and it seems to have more presence now. Great job.
Looks great. Love that pop of color there.
Rebecca said…
I LIKE it! That's a great color and really "pops" in your room.
Great project and the results are perfect!
Tina xo
Debby said…
Love it. Absolutely have to paint something that color in my house this summer.
Anna said…
I love how you're bringing that color into the room, it looks great with the yellow and red
Terry said…
From invisible to rocking. Bravo.
Absolutely, be happy! It looks terrific.
WhyCuzICan said…
What a lovely blue you chose for your table, and it really brings a POP to that side of the room. GOOD FOR YOU!

Visiting from MMS linky party,
Smiles,
WHYCUZICAN
Anonymous said…
Love the colour. It looks fantastic. Great transformation.

x
A beautiful color and accent to the room.
Tammy said…
It looks great! What a gorgeous table! I love the name of your blog too! Your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime soon.
I just painted a very similar table, also in turquoise. Nice color choice!