The Christmas Tree

I am joining the Christmas Tree Party at Thrifty Decor Chick, today!

Here are my trees........


Ooops! Wrong tree.
HERE is my tree...........



We prefer Frasier Firs and continue to get a real tree every year (at Lowe's -the prices are better).

My husband has finally resigned himself to the fact that I WILL cover the tree in ribbons of different colors and sizes going in different directions. It is just my "thing."


I am not the best photographer, but snapped a few pictures of my favorite ornaments.

I have several little churches .....



And a few of my precious angels........


And several Georgia Tech ornaments.........

Here is a favorite Santa ornament........

Was she CUTE, or what? That hat looks huge on her little kindergarten head!

Her awesomely wonderful teachers lathered her in shaving cream and snapped that too-cute photo.

The best part of Christmas is the memories!




Comments

Lizzie said…
Your tree is gorgeous. I love the way you have your ribbon hanging from it. Hope you have a good week.
Molly Anne said…
Your tree looks fantastic! And I love how fluffy it is! I have never put ribbons on my tree but I really like it. I may have to try that next year (if I can remember!)